About the Training
The secret of growing organization to attain the highest performance and grow to operate in the domestic and international markets lies on its ability to align the Vision and Mission of the organization with the daily operations. Big projects or businesses require big vision that is translated into the staff commitments and work processes. Strategic decisions and choices that are made by owners/top line managers of the organization must be informed by a thorough prepared visionary strategic plan that highlights a road map towards growth and high performance.
Training Date: 11th—12th February, 2022
Enrolment deadline: 6th February , 2022
Venue: SeaShells Hotel Millennium Towers Dar es Salaam.
Fee: TZS 200,000
Who should attend?
This training is targeting Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), institutions and organizations in service, retail, agribusiness and manufacturing sectors. Participants are business owners, directors, top managers and heads of departments who are sitting for strategic decision.
At the end of the training, participants will achieve the following:
- Determine the strategic direction of your organization
- Apply the principles and methods of defining strategic priorities for your business growth and competitiveness
- Develop implementation strategies that achieve your strategic goals
- Understand how to align your team for effective performance
- Improved skills on strategic planning and its processes,
- Ability to strike for more partnerships and stakeholders engagement with the organization
- Key areas of Operational and business plans developed
- The organization business strategies reviewed
- Improved business systems for effectiveness allocation of resources
- Potential for post-training coaching
Training methodology: Fully participatory, case studies, use of international recognized training tools, One by one cases.
Package: Training materials, lunch, breakfast, mineral water, strategic plan templates, stationery tools
Application forms for registration can be accessed through www.tapbds.com . Fill the form and submit before 6th February , 2022. For any inquiry or further information please contact +255717222680 or email@example.com